Hello.

Hi! I am Putri Malum Godiva Situmorang. You can call me 'UTIK'. Thanks for your visiting :D God Bless !

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rupert : Gorgeous Ginger

Hei :)
Aku ga punya ide yang luar biasa untuk nulis hari ini.
Jadi aku memutuskan untuk menulis sedikit tentang "My Idol" :*
fufufu.
As the title he is Rupert Grint, my beloved :)
I love him since I was 8 and it had made me crazy as child.
His full name : Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint.
He has a gorgeous red hair, or people usually call it : Ginger :)
He was born in Hertfordshire, England on August 24th 1988.
He has played about 10 years as Ron Weasley i Harry Potter saga.
Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe usually call him : Rupe . (*how cutee) LOL

This is some of his pictures.
I love all of them :)) I really love Rupe :*

Rupert as Ron - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Rupert as Ron - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Rupert with Bonnie Wright, James Phelps and Oliver Phelps as Weasleys

Rupert with his fave T-Shirt : Keep Calm and Carry On


Rupert in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire's Premiere

Rupert with his flying car as in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Rupert's Signature

Rupert made this for Alan Rickman (played Severus Snape)

Rupert in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2 Premiere
Rupert's T-Shirt : I <3 TOM FELTON
LOL. This is creative and GORGEOUS :D

Rupert loves his friends just like brothers
 
 And this is J.K Rowling - The Author of Harry Potter - comment about Rupert :)


How lovely he is :) I really LOVE him .
Thanks for viewing :*

No comments:

Post a Comment